We at Kozmans value your career development. It’s for this reason that we offer a number of different training courses, across subject areas.
If you need assistance to pass your IELTS test, congratulations you are in the right place. As we guarantee that you will be able to achieve your scores in the shortest way whatever your language level is, using advanced answering techniques that have proven to be the ultimate solution for the IELTS problems.
What is IELTS?
It is an English Language proficiency test which is required to be taken by non-native English Speaking students for either immigration purposes or for studying abroad. It is more popular than TOEFL tests.
- You cannot be accepted in the immigration process without IELTS
You are not allowed to study abroad without the need of either IELTS or TOEFL
- It is a must to study in Australia, England, Canada and New Zealand.
- You can repeat the test as often as you like.
- It evaluates your English Language ability (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Our courses prepare you for a high score on your TOEFL ® exam by focusing on test-taking strategies and highlighting the academic English skills needed for exam success.
The course includes reading, writing, listening and speaking, plus practice exam questions and simulation tests. Become accustomed to the test-taking environment, the structure of the test and practice the English you need.
Hours = 30 /15 lectures
Time= 2 lectures/ Week
Class Size: 10–15
Dr. Nagy Kozman
Ex. Professor at Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport.
Ex. Lecturer at West London University
IELTS & TOEFL Expert
Are you finding it difficult to start the conversation, or find the right words when communicating in English? Do you know how to start and end conversations in a polite way? If so, you’ve come to the right course!
What you’ll learn
- Develop conversational English skills
- Listen to dialogues and group discussions to better understand spoken English and cultural norms
- Learn key words and expressions
- Engage in activities to help you better understand the meaning of conversations
- Learn to initiate your own conversations in English on a variety of topics
- Hours = 20 /10 lectures
- Time= 2 lectures/ Week
- Price= 800L.E
- English Professor at Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport
- IELTS & TOEFL Expert
- Lecturer at West London University
A program in Graphic Design prepares students for a wide range of professional options. Publications, branding, web and broadcast design, exhibition, and type design are all possible career paths. The program has theory and studio courses that will enable the design student to integrate a good command of visual language with conceptual work, theory, and technology.
Language: Arabic / English
Type: Crash Course
Delivery Method: Classroom
Preparing file for different media (website, printouts,…etc)
Understand Photoshop program interface
Use logical design thinking
Get familiar with all the essential program tools
Advanced techniques and critical shortcuts
General design concept
About The Trainer:
Mr. Andrew Kozman
Professional Freelance photographer under brand name “Andrew Kozman Photodesign”
Art director & Photographer at Kozmans Creative Studio
Photography & Design Teacher at BBC International School
Photography and design Freelance trainer